Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Best Ship I've Been On

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

This ship is just the right size. I was worried I wouldn't like a smaller ship, and now I wouldn't go on anything larger. My room was spotless, and the attendant was there all the time to provide me with anything I wanted. She bought me a foam mattress pad, and the bed was heavenly. I would love to buy the linens they use. Compare to any high end hotel. Bathroom is small, but lot's of storage. I had room service coffee, fruit and pastries delivered every morning as my wake-up call. Dining room service and food was top notch.  They would bring as many of an item you wanted, and would bring something new when someone didn't like what they ordered. Desserts and appetizers were excellent! The Park Cafe in the Solarium had wonderful carved beef sandwiches and salads. The pool and hot tubs in there made me not want to leave. The R Bar and Centrum were great spots to gather before dinner. Guest services were wonderful. The highlight of the cruise was Captain Marek singing! He was visible and approachable all the time. The desserts at Cafe Latitudes were to die for. All in all, a memorable cruise!

Cleanliness was exceptional!
Destinations were perfect, did my own excursions
More than I could do
Rome in Limo
Salerno (Naples), Italy
Ferry to Positano and Amalfi
Venice, Italy
Easy city to get around....food was wonderful.

1 Comment