Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a blast on our honeymoon!!

Sail Date: March 05, 2016

Overall the cruise was great even though we missed one port due to big waves crashing over the peir. It was a much needed rest day for my wife and I. If you have enough time to go to San Pedro when you get it on Belize city I highly recommend it.

Cruise Photos

Loved the view from our 3'x3' window. (That's what it seemed like at least) Very spacious and plenty of closet space for your luggage.
Our next cruise will be on a nicer ship.
I do not recommend booking excursions through the ship itself. Look online for better prices and better excursions.
Bartender at the casino bar was amazing. Our stateroom attendant failed at doing origami pets with our towels.
Tampa, Florida
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
Jump to the small island of San Pedro. Way more of a small town feel. Amazing people there.