Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

vision of the seas

Sail Date: September 20, 2014

the shows were very good--the crew was very good--the cruise director Steve Davis was the BEST!

The buffets were OKAY--I think cruiselines are pushing their gourmet retaurants and the food included in the cost of the cruise is suffering the consequences,But I feel that is with all cruiselines.not just RCL.

The Solarium was very relaxing. Small ship so they had no package for us to be together in the steam room and sauna--only for male or female seperate

We usually stay on the ship, so we did not do any excursions.  I would go on the Vision again because I enjoyed the smaller ship.Big Smile

Children's Programs Did not apply
Destinations and Excursions did not appy
try to be near an elevator--that is always a big help