The Best Vacation Ever

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2014
Ship: Vision of the Seas

This was the Best Vacation my husband and I have had in Years.  This was our Very First Cruise and it was just so Wonderful that we wished we would have stayed longer.  The Boat it self was just Lovely and the Employees on the Boat there are no words for them they were so friendly, professional and very helpful, I'm telling you we have had some good vacations before but nothing compares to the one we had with Royal Caribbean/Visions of the Seas.  We are in the process of booking a Family trip on Royal Caribbean that is how impress we were.

The food was so Wonderful so many different varieties

They had a variety of things for us to do and we tried to do everything.

I was able to learn how to Jive dance it was fun. The comedy show was good, I had to favorites it was the Michael Jackson triller thing and the one were the people were coming from the ceiling that was such a Wonderful Production

NA

We were in Room 3558 I have to say that young lady who kept our room clean Thank you for the great service you gave us and the 2 waiters in the main Dinning Room they were so friendly and courteous the whole staff was just so nice.

Very Beautiful ship, It had so many things to do and plus some

We had the Ocean View and the View from our Cabin was just breath taking

Take advantage of off the special deals they have to offer it will save you a great deal of money

We flew into Ft. Lauderdale and went straight to the boat
We went snorkling in the middle of the ocean in the glass boat. We were able to see all kind of Fish out there what a beautiful sight to see.