Beautiful ship

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 12, 2014
Ship: Vision of the Seas

I've been on many cruises but this was the cleanest ship ever.

The shows were excellant

The staff was very attentative

Constant entertainment.

Room were a nice size

Ports of call were okey.Food left a lot to be desired. I was very unhappy with the menus

I called and told them I saw this same cruise cheaper. They called me back and told me Royal Carribean would give me a $50 room credit. When I asked for this in writing I was told by I wouldn't have a problem. When I got on the ship and asked for my credit I was told they knew nothing about it. Needless to say I had no proof. I feel did not do right by me.

Also There was  a formal night. I was not informed about this so my grandson did not have the proper attire so we were not allowed in the dining room that night.. I do not like buffets and was upset . I didn't pay that kind of money for as buffet.. would have to over and above for me to book with them again.

Beautiful and especially clean

Very roomy and clean. The showers in all the rooms could be a little bigger.

Get a room with a view. So relaxing and pretty