Relaxation and Fun!

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 03, 2014
Ship: Vision of the Seas

Lots to do! The cruise director planned lots of fun activities on the days at sea. My biggest complaint was that many events overlapped in scheduling which made for some hard decisions. Some venues filled up quickly and several events were cancelled. ( I think it was due to the World Cup Soccer tournament that seemed to dominate the ship.)

The spa experience was wonderful, although I didn't realize that spa services should ideally be booked before boarding. I had to settle for my second choice service.

The specialty dining experience was worth the additional cost. Giovanni's Table had delicious selections and attentive servers.

Our cabin was clean and comfortable. The cabin attendants were quick to respond to all requests. One question: Where were our towel animals?

The My Time dining option left a bit to be desired.

Loved the belly flop competition and the Disco Inferno!

N/A

Clean and seemingly well maintained

Clean! Cabin attendant quickly changed over from the queen bed to the two bed configuration. Extra towels were delivered daily.
Easy in and out! Preprinting documents makes traveling easier.
I didn't like that you have to travel through a shopping center to exit the ship.