great

Viking Kvasir Cruise Review to Europe

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Rhine Getaway Southbound (Amsterdam To Basel)
Sail Date: October 03, 2015
Ship: Viking Kvasir
Cabin Type: Suite

this was our second river cruise and by far the best. food was outstanding and the people hired by Viking were most helpful and most important to me..they really enjoyed what they were doing. On most vacations the personnel are, in fact, part of your experience and become personal by knowing your name, likes, and expectations.

the personnel on this ship, this cruise, all seemed to enjoy which made me enjoy knowing both myself and my wife were being taken care of and not taken advantage of. Too often, and we have traveled most of our 73 years, the personnel are working under duress and show it. Not so, on this cruise. I appreciate what can be done as a company to make my vacation memorable, but it is the personnel that must implement the expense of top Chef's, cruise directors, and top management decisions making.

I keep forgetting the name of the ship..but not Viking.

very enjoyable and spacious. very costly but worth the extra.

because of our age..wife and I are 73.. we would have appreciated a little more lounging time. we wanted to see everything and liked the idea of 1,2,3, ratings of guided tours, but perhaps during tours we would have a choice..ie during an extended tour (2+ hours) allow breakaway groups.