Viking Idi Reviews

3 reviews

Excellent to the core. Viking took care of everything. Guide were very good and quite friendly. Our two favorites were Colmar WW2 and Cologne. by Cruiser57615137

Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Since all of my photos are on my Cell Phone, and if I download them to put on this review, I will have to start all over again. Suffice it to say, this trip was all that we expected and more. If we were getting younger instead of older, I think we would do another one somewhere.

7 night Rhine getaway southbound by jbsk1802

Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple

Excursions were good. The foods was too salty, not good for seniors. Remember most of the travelers are seniors.  The story about lost and found was good.  On the ship, it will be nice to have Bingo or other group games so that all the travelers can have chances to interact with each other.