Viking Emerald Cruise Review to River Cruises - China/Asia

Viking Emerald in China

Sail Date: July 14, 2016

Cabin: 227

While I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience, and I've been telling everyone about how wonderful it was and how I'd recommend Viking cruises to anyone interested in this kind of experience, it's been really hard to single out the single best thing.  I loved visiting all the fabulous sites, of course, but I think what's been settling in with me is how much I learned about the people and the history to really give me a sense of place.  I think the single most significant part of that, honestly, was our guide Bob Kong, who just brought all the pieces together with his unbelievable knowledge along with a warmth and sense of humor.

Very comfortable.
Children's Programs NA -- didn't notice any, and that was fine.

Don't miss the lectures -- wonderful amounts of information to help make your excursions even more meaningful.