Returning to our Honeymoon location

Star Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Contributor Level: Second Mate

15 Night Hawaii (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 29, 2015
Ship: Star Princess
Cabin Number: A710

The cruise was amazing and more then I expected. I could write forever about our excursion but it would take forever. The only problem we encountered was the first night of rough waters, but after it was clear sailing. We were involved with the many events on the ship and clearly had enough to do. I have recommend this cruise to our friends and look forward to the future cruises. Since getting back home I put on several pounds which I have to work on and that's with working out everyday on the ship. If I tried to write anything bad about our experience I could not as all the personnel on the ship were exciting and made the trip enjoyable.

Our waiter was phenominal and we acknowledge on the ship our satisfaction

The shower was small but you get use to it when you have been onthe ship for 15 days

The ship was called the White Lady and she was graceful and fun to be around

Returned to where we first started our honeymoon and drove to hotel we stayed at.
We kayaking and it was great as well as the history of the Island
We went sip lining and was great but overpriced
We went snoking and was taken out two hours away for the trip
Did not enjoy Ensenada as being Law Enforcement I was exposed to elemnets which made me feel unsafe. I felt thei was a waste of time and did not enjoy it