Star Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

Mostly good, it could have been 5 stars. Read my review to know i'm saying.

Sail Date: March 14, 2015

The ship, the crew, the food, the entertainments and the general quality is good.

The bad parts are:....(there are 2 issues that I would like to share..)

******The "WIFI"........SHOULD BE FREE, DON'T YOU AGREE? I THINK IT SHOULD BE! BUT INSTEAD, THEY'RE CHARGING $0.79 PER MINUTE! YES, YOU READ IT RIGHT! $0.79 PER MINUTE!!!! THAT'S WAY WAY TOO MUCH.

******AND THE WORST PART IS: THE HIDDEN CHARGES. BOTH ME AND MY WIFE WERE BEING CHARGED FOR EXACTLY A HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). I DON'T REMEMBER SEEING OR READING ABOUT THIS ONLINE WHEN I DID THE BOOKING. YOU KNOW WHAT THE CHARGES ARE FOR? FOR CREWS' TIP. YES, RIGHT, YOU READ IT RIGHT, CREWS' TIPS. I DID NOT ALLOW THEM TO CHARGE ME FOR THAT, AND THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. IF YOU WILL BE ASKED TO GIVE THEM YOUR VISA CARD/CREDIT CARD INFO, THEY'LL AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCT THE HIDDEN CHARGES. THAT IS:.....IF YOU'LL GIVE THEM YOUR CARD'S INFO. LUCKILY, I HAVEN'T DONE THAT!

RATHER THAN THOSE, IT'S EXCELLENT! CAN'T COMPLAIN. I'M SORRY, BUT I JUST HATE HIDDEN CHARGES! FOR ME, THAT IS STEALING!!!!!!!

NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE, HAVEN'T BEEN IN ANY OF THOSE