Mostly good, it could have been 5 stars. Read my review to know i'm saying.

Star Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

7 Night California Coastal (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 14, 2015
Ship: Star Princess

The ship, the crew, the food, the entertainments and the general quality is good.

The bad parts are:....(there are 2 issues that I would like to share..)

******The "WIFI"........SHOULD BE FREE, DON'T YOU AGREE? I THINK IT SHOULD BE! BUT INSTEAD, THEY'RE CHARGING $0.79 PER MINUTE! YES, YOU READ IT RIGHT! $0.79 PER MINUTE!!!! THAT'S WAY WAY TOO MUCH.

******AND THE WORST PART IS: THE HIDDEN CHARGES. BOTH ME AND MY WIFE WERE BEING CHARGED FOR EXACTLY A HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). I DON'T REMEMBER SEEING OR READING ABOUT THIS ONLINE WHEN I DID THE BOOKING. YOU KNOW WHAT THE CHARGES ARE FOR? FOR CREWS' TIP. YES, RIGHT, YOU READ IT RIGHT, CREWS' TIPS. I DID NOT ALLOW THEM TO CHARGE ME FOR THAT, AND THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. IF YOU WILL BE ASKED TO GIVE THEM YOUR VISA CARD/CREDIT CARD INFO, THEY'LL AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCT THE HIDDEN CHARGES. THAT IS:.....IF YOU'LL GIVE THEM YOUR CARD'S INFO. LUCKILY, I HAVEN'T DONE THAT!

RATHER THAN THOSE, IT'S EXCELLENT! CAN'T COMPLAIN. I'M SORRY, BUT I JUST HATE HIDDEN CHARGES! FOR ME, THAT IS STEALING!!!!!!!

NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE, HAVEN'T BEEN IN ANY OF THOSE

NO COMMENT(S)

TOO MUCH WASTED TIME DUE TO THE USAGE OF THE LIFEBOATS.