Star Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Contributor Level: Second Mate

15 days San Francisco to Hawaii cruise

Sail Date: February 27, 2015

The cruise staff was very good, excellent wait staff, good shows, delicious food, beautiful scenery.  Wasn't able to stop at Kauai due to strong winds, but that's Mother Nature.  Otherwise all the shore excursions to Oahu, Hilo and Maui are just wonderful.  .  Can't ask for more,  Go.

just perfect, not so large to make you feel lost.
I pig out. What more could I say? It was 14 days and my self control don't last that long.
Service and Staff They did their utmost to make you comfortable. Kudos to the Filipino staff.
Children's Programs do not have children with us/
Missed Kuaui, but Mother Nature's fault, but other shore excursions are just great.
Cabin / Stateroom As usual small. but more than adequate. First time in an Ocean view room, and hey, it wasn't bad, I could always try that next time to save some money/
San Francisco, California
Excellent service.
Nawiliwili, Kauai Too strong winds, did not dock.
Honolulu, Oahu Wonderful. Did a lot of Hawaiian souvenirs shopping in Walmart, Excellent prices.
Lahaina, Maui We were able to go to a farm and later to a macadamia processing plant.
Hilo, Hawaii Beautiful place with a hometown feeling, Nice to be able to retire there.
Ensenada, Mexico lovely people.

I love this smaller ship, not too overwhelming, Easier access from one end to the other or to other levels. Atmosphere is more friendlier .