Star Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Third Mate

Retirement Cruise

Sail Date: February 03, 2014

Room Type: Suite

What a wonderful start to my retirement.  Rest, relaxation, entertainment, great food, and lots of fun. Our cabin D410 was spacious and comfortable with a balcony.  More closet space and drawers than any cruise I have been on.

Not good excellent
Very good
Very friendly
Better than expected
Something going on all the time, would like more intellectual speakers
I explore on my own normally
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Lahaina, Maui
Had a little problem with tender traffic.
Hilo, Hawaii
Honolulu, Oahu
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Not much to see by port
Ensenada, Mexico
Never been there before

Between the time we arrived on the ship and left a number of repairs and painting was done. It was like a new ship when we returned. On arrival I thought the railings were looking a little weathered. And surprise on the return they looked like new. Good job.