Star Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"The Time of My Life"

Sail Date: February 03, 2007

Room Type: Suite

The ship was gorgeous and well maintained. From the dining room to the nightclub everything was great. Our mini-suite was very well maintained and somebody came to clean our room twice a day and turn down our bed before bedtime. There was everything you needed just moments away. I loved there somking polices and how they had designated areas for the smokers and how they even made the casino a non-smoking place for one night for the non-smokers. The really considered what everybody wanted and tried their best to accomadate to everyone's needs. The ships overall review was that it was the best vacation i ever took they make you feel like a million dollars and make sure you don't lift a fingure on your own room. There is no other way i will ever vacation.

Pros: Everything to hard to choose

Cons: The elevators on the ship took forever

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
I wish that there was a longer stay on this island because it just was very relaxing. Very beauitful but needed more time to enjoy the beach
Also very beauitful it rained a little but did not ruin my time. The dolophin swim is a chance of a life time i highly recommend it over everything.
Don't Miss: Dolophin swim and snorkel
George Town, Grand Cayman
Gorgeous my most favorite. The resturants were great and the surroundings were beauitful.
Don't Miss: Submerine Atanlatis
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Don't Miss: Dolophin swim and snorkel
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Very nice the horse back ride and swim is recommended the staff was great!
Don't Miss: Horse back ride and swim
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Submerine Atanlatis
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Very nice the horse back ride and swim is recommended the staff was great!
Don't Miss: Horse back ride and swim