Star Legend Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Modern communication amenities would have made for a better experience....

Sail Date: October 05, 2016

Reviewed: 10 days ago

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 104

As I previously reported directly to Windstar, the almost total lack of modern, 21st century internet WIFI aboard was very disappointing. I needed to be in constant contact with my business and family (mother is very ill) and I was only able to reliably do so by spending an inordinate amount of time ashore searching out public WIFI. Had to cancel 2 shore excursions because of this issue.

The exorbitant fees charged for a 1980's connection were not appreciated.

Minor problems with lighting, resolved in 2 days. Cabin windows were salt stained outside and dirty/smudged on the inside.

Don't expect modern WIFI. They operate with very old and expensive communications technology.

1 Comment