" A dream come true"

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Greek Isles & Turkey (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2006
Ship: Splendour of the Seas
"Splendor of the Seas"
I was very impressed with the overall service we received.
My teenage daughter and I had planned this trip for a very long time.
Both of us had many activities and a full agenda everyday.
We enjoyed every second of the time we were cruising.

We are planning to take same of similar cruise with the whole family. Our we are 5 total in our Family
15, 8, 3. I know for a fact that we will all enjoy being there, there is something for everyone.
Thank you Royal Caribbean, thanks to this cruise my daughter and I are closer than ever.

The 1st thing I was asked by certain people was if the food made me sick. My response was "I wish it did, I couldn't stop eating", FOOD was excellent and the presentation was just out of this world.

I felt as if I was in Hollywood, very talented.

I can only tell you that I will go back with my full family
all ages, I was impressed with all the activities being offered.
thank you.

International, every language spoken, very attentive to our needs. Thank you.

I can only say that I will do it over and over again.
I have told everyone I know that if there is a dream that should come true, is this one.

We were three in the Cabin, my daughter, my niece and myself. Never felt overcrowded, Clean as a wistle, lovely decor especially the Towel character, there was once for each one of us.

Pros: The special overall attention reveived from the cruise staff"

Cons: all driks should be included with a limited amount of driks if necessary