Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

" A dream come true"

Sail Date: June 18, 2006

"Splendor of the Seas"
I was very impressed with the overall service we received.
My teenage daughter and I had planned this trip for a very long time.
Both of us had many activities and a full agenda everyday.
We enjoyed every second of the time we were cruising.

We are planning to take same of similar cruise with the whole family. Our we are 5 total in our Family
15, 8, 3. I know for a fact that we will all enjoy being there, there is something for everyone.
Thank you Royal Caribbean, thanks to this cruise my daughter and I are closer than ever.

Pros: The special overall attention reveived from the cruise staff"

Cons: all driks should be included with a limited amount of driks if necessary

I felt as if I was in Hollywood, very talented.
I can only say that I will do it over and over again.
I have told everyone I know that if there is a dream that should come true, is this one.
The 1st thing I was asked by certain people was if the food made me sick. My response was "I wish it did, I couldn't stop eating", FOOD was excellent and the presentation was just out of this world.
We were three in the Cabin, my daughter, my niece and myself. Never felt overcrowded, Clean as a wistle, lovely decor especially the Towel character, there was once for each one of us.
International, every language spoken, very attentive to our needs. Thank you.
I can only tell you that I will go back with my full family
all ages, I was impressed with all the activities being offered.
thank you.