I was not impressed

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 13, 2008
I have cruised before on 2 other cruise lines, so I pretty much knew what to expect. Overall, I was not impressed at all. This is an older ship, but it was still nicely maintained for the age. It was just okay.
The straw market is a must see, they have a little bit of everything and anything. There's also very nice name brand shops close by and cigar shops.
Don't Miss: The Dolphin Encounter was great, but watch out for the splashing.
I did not like this island at all!!! It was the worst part of the trip. We brought our snorkling gear but still had to rent vest (mandatory) for $6 each. The sand was not the typical beautiful caribbean sand, it was dirty. The water was not clear at all and very cold, colder than the beach where I live, which was very dissappointing. A lot of seaweed and rocks, no sand at all in the water. My husband got stung by a jellyfish, but I guess it was their season. The food on the island provided by the cruise line was cold and there were flies everywhere.
Don't Miss: None of it!!!

Pros: I loved their Johnny Rockets Restaurant

Cons: The food, it was either warm or room temperature, if not cold about 90% of the time

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? No.