First Time Experience

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2008
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
The ship and crew were outstanding. The food and shows were top rated. I have recommended this cruise to several folks after returning home.
My family enjoyed the setting and atmosphere. The beach and cook out were great!!!

Pros: Meeting new folks, the crew was outstanding & polite, Cococay Beach was wonderful, the art auction was absolutely great!!!

Cons: Nassau..........wasn't what I thought it would be. My wife and I didn't enjoy that part of the stop

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!