Wedding Cruiser

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 18, 2008
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
I would recommend this ship to first time cruisers. Short but sweet.
Too many kids on the pool deck. I didn't have one day at the pool and I am
a sun lover. The kids overtook the pool during the day and at night
the kids partyed with activities directors, which is great for families.
The huge fish tanks at the Atlantis are a must to see. The grounds are one of a kind and taking in the sites from the beach were great!
Don't Miss: Check out the tube rafting at the Atlantis. My next cruise will include this wonderful activity.
Hot on the island but there was enough shade for those who didn't want to much sun. The hammocks were such a wonderful feature and those who wanted to just relax did so in those hammocks. Loved it! Food was fresh, and well attended too, some flies but the attendants did not let them land on the food.
Don't Miss: Don't miss going to the island for a day of fun or just to relax and be yourself.

Pros: the service, from stateroom attendent to waitress was the best. Very attentive and all my needs were met. Great staff, friendly, cordial and very helpful.

Cons: Outside state room not very appealing, but was very clean.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!