I'm ready to go again!!!

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2007
If you are looking for a quick weekend getaway this is the ship for you. I think that those looking for a more elaborate ship should probably not go on this boat...but it serves its purpose. Good food, great staff, nice ports! Our main purpose was a weekend getaway with the girls....and that's exactly what we got! Good Times!
I have been there so many times that it's almost a second home! We went to Atlantis (we had some newbies on board) but my suggestion is to go check out one of the all inclusive resorts and ask about a "day rate" you are there so long during the day it's worth it!
This was the BEST! We had so much fun drinking "Coco locos" the islands drink and laying out on the beach. I rented a raft and just floated around the water....it was a perfect day!

Pros: The boat was clean, the activities were fun, Coco Cay was the best day ever!!

Cons: I had a problem one night getting an employee to direct us to the nurse...she ignored me and walked right by.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!