Outstanding--just the right size

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 24, 2006
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
This was our first cruise and my expectations were great. You didn't let me or my family down. The ship, the cruise personnel, and everything during this cruise was outstanding. The food was great, there were sufficient places to obtain drinks throughout the ship, and the ship crew were unmatched in their professionalism,cooperation, and willingness to help. You have a winner with this ship and you have won us as future cruise participants. Thank you for a wonderful first cruise---we will be back!!!!
I enjoyed the tour to Atlantis very much. However, I didn't like the idea of being left alone at the hotel after the tour. We were escorted over to the hotel and took many turns during the walk. We stayed together as a group throughout the tour, however, at the end we were pointed to a set of stairs and directed to walk through the hotel and find our way back to the boat. Fortunately, I pain attention during our walk, but others followed us back to the docks. I paid $54.00 per person(for 6 people) for a tour. This should have included returning to the docks. I won't take this tour and will just go off on my own on the next cruise.
Don't Miss: Aquarium at the hotel Atlantis.
Don't Miss: Aquarium at the hotel Atlantis.
Once again you out did yourself. This was an outstanding visit during this cruise. I will take advantage of the many activities on my next cruise.
Don't Miss: Para-sailing looked a lot of fun.
Don't Miss: Para-sailing looked a lot of fun.

Pros: Everything was easily accessible

Cons: NOthing--it is hard to improve on excellence

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!