A very disappointing cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 14, 2006
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
I am so disappointed as to how difficult it was to be to take a simple shower in my stateroom. I a 78 year old female with difficulited with my knees. I found the rooms and the layout to be dangerous for elderly person with limitations.
Please make a serious change in providing better handicap facilites for this business is a large attraction to older people.
Found the taxis services not willing to take on request of the passanger. Just focussed on the current events.
This gave a chance to snorkel. As we were not directed at all in Nassau to find good swimming locations.
Profit driven only. Not friendly for the exploring the town and the island as a frist time visitors. Taxi drivers only wanting to show what is prescirbed to them to show.
Don't Miss: the local beach
Don't Miss: the local beach

Pros: Ease of check -in

Cons: Service