Honeymoon Cruise was Fablous!

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 22, 2006
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
Ship was very nice! I did not like the 2pm check in time. On my previous cruise, we were allowed to board at 12pm. This gave an opportunity to check in, go to our staterooms, freshen up and grab a bite to eat before the mandatory drill at 4:30pm. This time I arrived at 2:30pm and did not get to my stateroom until 4:15pm due to waiting in line. The process to check in was fine and the mandatory drill was good. My baggage arrived in a timely manner. One thing that I tried this time was baggage express on last day departure. This allowed me to carry my luggage with me while departing the ship when we arrived at the dock to depart. This saved us at least two hours. We were off the ship by 8:30am.
A must see is the island itself. We really enjoyed the hammock, the clear blue water and swimming. We enjoyed a Coco Loco mixed drink. They were tasty.
Don't Miss: The BBQ
Don't Miss: The BBQ
From my previous cruise, I would say a must see is the Atlantis. A waste of time is the Straw Market.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the Atlantis
Don't Miss: Don't miss the Atlantis

Pros: CocoCay and the Hammock

Cons: Food