A Good Cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2006
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
I liked the Entertainment at night. That was my favorite part of the cruise. There were a lot of options at night for adults and the cruise director had a lot of fun activities. I didn't like the way you were begged at the end for tips for everyone. It made me just give what they were asking when I would have typically given more. I also wasn't impressed by the food. It was just okay. Nothing was spectacular and typically you expect the food on a cruise to be outstanding.
It was a very relaxing spot!
Don't Miss: This whole port could have been missed. Nothing special about it. There are a lot other ports out there that would have been a better choice.
It was a very relaxing spot!
The Straw Market is one of my favorite places in Nassau and the Atlantis Hotel is a must see!
Don't Miss: Straw Market
Don't Miss: Straw Market

Pros: The Entertainment was Great

Cons: The room size