relaxing cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 12, 2007
WE RECENTLY HAVE RETURNED FROM THE BAHAMAS,WE HAD AN VERY ENJOYABLE TIME. THE SHIP IS VERY BEAUTIFUL. I FEEL THAT IT WAS VERY
NICE THE ONLY THING THAT I WOULD PROBABLY CHANGE WOULD BE I
WOULD HAVE SOME DIFFERENT TYPE OF MUSIC IN THE LOUNGES. MY WIFE AND I ENJOY LIGHT ACOUSTIC GUITAR MUSIC.. I REALLY ENJOY THE
GUITAR AND JUST HEARING ONE PLAY WITHOUT THE BACKUP TRACKS.
I REALLY HOPE TO TAKE A CRUISE TO FIND THIS ABOARD ONE DAY .I REALLY ENJOYED CRUISING TO BAHAMAS ON SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS AGAIN, WE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL TIMES IT IS A NICE SHIP AND THE PEOPLE
WHO TOOK CARE OF US WERE REALLY GOOD ESPECIALLY OUR STATEROOM ATTENTANT,HE WAS VERY KIND TO GET ME STUFF TO WRAP ALL MY SOUVERINEER GLASSES UP. HOPE WE WILL GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO CRUISE AGAIN MY WIFE AND I LOVE BEING OUT THERE.
GOD BLESS

the ding room experience was very nice. the people that we
sat with were very pleasant. our waiters were very good.
some of the food was questionable. but all in all was good.
we will really miss being waited on it was great.

THE SHOWS WERE REALLY GOOD I ONLY FEEL THAT I WOULD LIKE
TO BE ABLE TO HEAR SOME ACOUSTIC MUSIC ON BOARD SHIP.

I FEEL THAT OUR STATEROOM ATTENTANT WAS GREAT HE WENT OUT
OF HIS WAY TO HELP ME.

I FEEL THAT IT WAS REALLY VERY NICE

the size was aliitle small, but we found very comfortable for the time
we were in it we just enjoy being together, the port hole was small.but the time spent in it was very enjpyable...
WE REALLY ENJOYED THE TOUR TO SEE THE FISH THE YOUNG MAN KEVIN WAS VERY GOOD TO TELL US THINGS, HE ALSO HAD A WONDERFUL PERSONALITY HE WAS JUST PEACHY.
Don't Miss: ATLANTIS PARADISE ISLAND
Don't Miss: ATLANTIS PARADISE ISLAND
I REALLY ENJOYED THE GLASS BOTTOM BOAT TOUR THAT MY WIFE AND I TOOK, THE PEOPLE WHO DID THE TOUR WERE ALOT OF FUN. WE EVEN GOT A CD TO REMEMBER IT BY THANKS.
Don't Miss: I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT WOULD BE.
Don't Miss: I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT WOULD BE.

Pros: II LOVE SPENDING TIME IN THE OCEAN WITH MY SPOUSE.

Cons: I WISH THE I COULD HEAR SOME LIVE ACOUSTIC GUITAR. MUSIC ON BOARD

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!