A Wonderful Cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 25, 2008
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
I had a blast on this ship, I was most impressed with the staff friendly-ness. I loved that one part of our destination was the privately owned island Coco Cay, however I do wish we could have stayed there a little longer and a little less at Nassau.

My daughter loved the Adventure Ocean Club!

Due to traveling with small children we limited our selves on what we did on this island. The shops were your typical tourist gift shop.
Must see!! We walked through the nature trail and ended up on the other side of the island for a less crowded beach. The BBQ was delicious, the only con is that I would have loved to stay there longer, and maybe even had a "adult" party at night on the island.
Don't Miss: The BBQ

Pros: Coco Cay

Cons: The variety in non-alcoholic drinks

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!