Great cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 06, 2007
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
We sailed the Soverign of the Seas. This was our first time to cruise. We loved everything about the ship. The staff that took care of us was excellent. The decor was wonderful and we were impressed with our cabin. We loved being on the ship as much as the ports of call. We really enjoyed our time at the pool as well.

We did the Dolphin Encounter. I really enjoyed this because this is something that I have always wanted to do. However, there was a lot of wait time. I am glad that I did this but wouldn't do it again unless I took my grandchildren.
way too crowded but loved the snorkeling

Pros: Just being on the ship

Cons: too crowded at Cococay and would have liked to see something more than comedians at the shows each night.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!