A great cruise for my first time

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 13, 2007
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
We really enjoyed our cruise. The only reason I did not rate it as the best is because I have nothing to compare it to being our first cruise. The staff on the ship was excellent and went out of their way to make my trip enjoyable. The food was great and the dining room staff very attentive. The entertainment was great by the singers and dancers. The only thing I did not like was we had 3 high school marching bands on board with us and another high school for something else. We got used to them but would have liked to had more adults around.

Don't Miss: Senor Frogs-They have the BEST margaritas!

Pros: I loved the ship, the staff, and the private island. The staff made the cruise wonderful. The food was great.

Cons: The only part I did not like was the rough seas we had but Royal Caribbean had no control over that.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!