A nice Trip

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 30, 2006
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
I noticed alot of family reunions and alot of positive comments by the passengers. Maybe I am used to Holland American service, but this does not compare as far as I am concerned.

Captains dinner was very good. The other meals 'average'. Forget breakfast in the dining room..horrid. But they have terrific wine!

I was told the room size would be small and the ship had been renovated. That is all true. If you are over 5' 9" the room/bathroom is uncomfortable. The ship was clean however I was in a contant struggle with our cabin attendant for clean towels and glasses.

Don't Miss: just go. The beach is beautiful
We went to Atlantis just to see it..very pretty. Senior Frogs bar a big hit with the younger travelers with us

Pros: CoCo Cay was very relaxing/plenty of chairs/hammocks and the barbeque was great

Cons: Room was uncomfortably small with only fair cabin service..ie had to ask for clean glasses/towels