Princess hits a home run!

Sky Princess Cruise Review

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Sky Princess

7 Night Western Caribbean (Fort Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 29, 2020

Ship: Sky Princess

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

Overall fabulous trip, great captain and crew, excellent dining and top-notch company. I wouldn’t even think of switching to another cruise line. Princess you keep giving me reasons to “come back new”. Keep up the great work!

Embarkation

Received the usual warm and courteous welcome from Princess staff and were on the ship in under 15 minutes.

Ship experiences

What can I say other than we were so impressed with both the buffet and the MDR. The variety, quality and creativity of the kitchen staff is to be commended. The attention to detail and the friendliness of the staff were noted. It’s very hard to be perfect but they were damn close.

We loved the pool at the back of the ship especially. In fact, we liked them all. The adult pool was nice too but I didn’t like the fact that it was “sunken”. You didn’t have as much sun as on the Regal for instance.

Five Skies and Rock Opera were both OUTSTANDING. Princess, you guys did a fantastic job! Truly WOW. Your efforts and hard work are paying off. Broadway caliber. All the other entertainment was solid. Bravo!

Here too, all ship personnel were friendly, professional and courteous. I have no complaints, literally.

Perfection.

Fresh, clean, and tastefully decorated.

Ports of call

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Belize City, Belize

Disembarkation

We took a Princess tour to the Everglades and it went smoothly with only minor delays. They organize it really well.