Review of my cruise on Serenade of the Seas from Copenhagen to Boston

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

16 Night Transatlantic Westbound (Copenhagen To Boston)
Sail Date: August 28, 2016
Ship: Serenade of the Seas

The Itinerary is always the most important part when we choose a particular cruise.  This one was excellent.  The Ports of call were all places we were interested in visiting and all measured up to our expectations.  Norway, Iceland and Halifax, Nova Scotia were all very beautiful with great weather.

Angel Romero and Khemraj Oodith were our waiters in the dining room, 8 p.m. dining. Professional, Polite and very attentive to our needs. Made it a great experience after a nightmare the first 2 nights in my time dining.

The best entertainment was the English Pianist and the young English Lady, Molly Cockburn. Excellent musicians. Apparently the Pianist got in trouble for being out on stage too long. That is so sad. He was a wonderful musician and marvelous story teller. He explained the music and gave some history of the composer and how everything fit together. He was a great entertainer which made it a great experience for the audience. The cruise director was such an amateur. You really need someone with more experience and a better grasp of the English language for cruise director.

I did not enjoy the Serenade of the Seas. There is something on that ship that aggravated my sinuses and eyes. My eyes, nose and throat were irritated and my eyes and nose watered constantly. I don't know if it was dust or something in the air throughout the ship, or maybe all the sanitizing "stuff" used all over the ship to help prevent sickness but it was a miserable time for me on the ship. Whilst on shore I had no problems.

The cabin was perfect for our needs. Our attendant, Adriana Santos, was such a pleasure. She worked very hard, was dedicated to doing a very good job and was so warm and pleasant.