Our Sea Dream Yachting Trip

SeaDream II Cruise Review to Caribbean

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (St. Thomas Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 05, 2016
Ship: SeaDream II

I highly recommend Sea Dream Cruises to all.  We loved the itinerary.  The staff aboard the ship was beautifully trained, friendly, fun and interesting.  We had an amazing array of off sites to choose from.  The off sites were very well organized and exceeded our expectations. The on ship service was over the top in every category. Every request was handled professionally and promptly with a smile.

The food was fabulous. The chef and wait staff are world class.  We met

fun and interesting folks from all over the world.  It's a testimony to the quality of

Sea Dream that many people aboard had been on multiple trips with this cruise line.  It will be hard to surpass the experience we had on Sea Dream II.  The cruise advisor with American Airlines was wonderful.  She made booking the trip so easy.

I would go right back to her to book another.  Ginger Barry

amazing

We enjoyed the dancing with Michelle DJing very much.

Michelle, Matt, Gabriel, Lesly, Frud, Zoltan, Hayden, Lynchen, spa staff ....... every staff member I interacted with was a star....I know I'm missing names that should I should have included......Andreas etc, etc.

Ship was very well maintained

The cabin was well appointed. The bath is small if you're a larger person.
Shopping and beaches in Barts are the best!!!