fare feeling for the cruising this ship.

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night West Coast Getaway (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 19, 2014
Ship: Sapphire Princess
Cabin Number: GUAR

It was farely good. I wanted travel to relaxing at the ship. But unfortunately many little kids on board. and swimming pool was very noisy and crowded most the time. It was my first time with Princess Cruise. passinger service was little different then other's. I was little confused that made me busy back and force to the desk. I saw many people was standing on  line at the desk till midnight maybe they are as confuse as I was. The  ship was little smaller then I was expacted.

other then that the food was good. and room service was good. if you want to relax at the cruise. make sure check the school break time.

Thank You.

the servie and kindness of cabin members was not impressive then other cruise members. Especially the telephone operator for information