Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

beautiful ship

Sail Date: September 20, 2008

Room Type: Suite

seemed to be a lot of thought given to the decor as it very tasteful both in the dining rooms, bars and the two main pool areas.

Pros: for the size of the ship she was easy to get around

Cons: the food in the dining rooms could have been better (dinner)

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!

food at dinner could have been better but no complaints about the ambience.
i have always thought NCL had the entertainment beat in the cruise businees but this cruise changed my mind, the shows were particularly good.
Nanaimo, British Columbia
a really nice town to visit, a most pleasant surprise.
San Francisco, California
one of my favourite cities in the U.S.A. and never ceases to disappoint. only annoying thing was the two hour immigration clearance - totally unacceptable but not Princess Cruises fault.
Don't Miss: fisherman's wharf area, golden gate bridge, cable cars and so much more.
Catalina Island, California
a really neat town, well worth a visit.
San Diego, California
another of my favourite cities in the U.S. most liveable city in my opinion.