lt was my very first cruise! I enjoyed everything about it and I wanted to extend it for additional 4 nights.

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night West Coast Getaway With San Diego (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 30, 2016
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: D214

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

it was beautiful, clean, and well organized. The services were outstanding! From the stateroom to the restaurants! The food was good! The employees were veryΒ friendly! The disembarkation process was very smooth even though there was a delay from the immigration part of it. I was happy with the experience I had with Princess cruise! I cannot stop telling friends about it and I will definitely cruise with Princess again!