My first cruise,good rest.

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Eastern Caribbean Sampler (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 22, 2013
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: C719

The dates of this cruise were convinient, I was off from work. I have resist cruising for all this time becouse my preference

is doing tours and on land expirience.Like my previous expectations there was too many people ,gym was always crowded,to the theatre you had to get half hour before to get seat,the private island ,v.crovded make believe Bahamas.Long and deleted lines for disembarking.Food plenty but v.avaridge quality.

it will be long time till I will do it agine.Sincerly Pasanger.

Only four officers for 3000 people, long lines.