Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

My first cruise,good rest.

Sail Date: December 22, 2013

The dates of this cruise were convinient, I was off from work. I have resist cruising for all this time becouse my preference

is doing tours and on land expirience.Like my previous expectations there was too many people ,gym was always crowded,to the theatre you had to get half hour before to get seat,the private island ,v.crovded make believe Bahamas.Long and deleted lines for disembarking.Food plenty but v.avaridge quality.

it will be long time till I will do it agine.Sincerly Pasanger.

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Only four officers for 3000 people, long lines.
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Crowded