Restaurants

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 14, 2013
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: R407
Excellent food......wonderful staff. My husband and I truly enjoyed ourselves and would definitely consider another Princess Cruise in the future.....We have been on many cruises, but the Princess proved to be the best for us. We love the EZ check out. I was amazed at how quickly and efficiently we disembarked, My husband loved it too! ...........My experience on the Ruby Princess was beautiful and definitely will sail again...Thank You.

Love Botticellis restaurant.....food and staff were great