A great cruise!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 27, 2011
Ship: Ruby Princess
This is my fifth cruise. The service provided by the staff of the Ruby Princess was the best of all of them. It seems as though everyone on the ship was trying to make a special effort to treat my wife and I as though we were something more than ordinary passengers (there were over 3,000 on the ship).
The bathrooms on the ship are a tad small. To be fair, I'm a pretty big guy. I's like them to consider putting a retractable shower head in the shower. I think many people would find it to be helpful.

Pros: The service on the ship was outstanding.

Cons: The bathrooms are small...

Recommends Ruby Princess? Yes!