a few disappointments

Royal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 20, 2014
Ship: Royal Princess
Cabin Number: e627
First of all let me say the service and food were outstanding. We preferred the buffet over the seated dining. Our first formal night seated dining was very disappointing. My first disappointment came as soon add we got to our room. We had a balcony room with an obstructed view. We had called princess and purposely asked what the obstruction would be and ess told it was the drop down bed. Since we were not going to use this we didn't mind. However, we had a tender blocking our view. When we talked to the customer service desk they said there was nothing they could do we would need to call corporate.
The balcony was small.

The other things I didn't care for were lack of stairs. You were forced to wait for elevators. Also, the pools. You had either the pools over run with children or the retreat that was very quiet and boring. An adult with pool with music would be nice.

I am undecided if I will take this ship again.

preferred buffet over seated

beds were comfy but room and balcony small

Get off early in st. Martin. Go get a room for the day at the Westin. You will have a nice room, polls and gorgeous beach.

we boarded very very quickly
black beards castle. 10$ entry, historic sites and their pool.