Royal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

wait in line for an hour every time any time dinning.

Sail Date: March 09, 2014

The ships dinning rooms need to be biger or better run.  I am sure that will not happen.

This was a concern of many of the people , and many who cruise with Princess a lot.

this was my frist  cruise. If  I may go again it might be with Princess but not on the Royal Princess!

Things seem very confusing the flow of things was bad.  The elevators were not set up as they

should of been, most passengers that could take the stairs did so a lot.

When concerns to managers they weren't concerned !!!

The ship was beautiful the lower-level staff couldn't have been better. The ship was clean and

the food was very good when you got it. Michael SweeneySurprised

Take another ship, other than the Rolay Princess. I was told by many people that had cruised a lot, that this was not the ship to judge cruising by.