River Beatrice Cruise Review to Europe

Second Mate

The crew went all out for us.

Sail Date: September 14, 2014

Cabin: 318

The crew on this ship was more accessible than on any other cruise I have been on.  Enough cannot be said for the special effort the chef made to see that I received delicious food that I could eat.

When I developed bronchitis on board, a ship's officer took us to the doctor and made sure we were taken care of.  He even ordered food to be delivered to our room on our return to the ship.  We couldn't  have communicated without him.  He cut through all the red tape.

All crew members were very friendly and many knew our names.  The captain was visible and interacted with us.  He was there each time we got off and when we arrived back to the ship.

The ship was lovely and the ports of call were scenic.

not big enough