Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A Great Cruise!

Sail Date: June 22, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was great, very nice. Was disappointed that the ship only had two swimming pools. The pool inside was adults only and the pool outside in the freezing cold was for kids and adults. Why would they do that? My kids only swam once during the whole kids, very, very disappointed.

Pros: The ports of Junea and Skagway

Cons: The rocking ship most of the time and that the there were only two swimming pools on the ship. And that the pool outside was in the freezing cold.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

I just want to say that I am very happy with our wait staff Julius and Kristoffer at our appointed table. They were wonderful and went above and beyond for myself and my kids.
The room was too small for all the kids. They need to separate the toddlers from the older kids. Also my kids were disappointed in the activities that were for them. They only went twice in the whole 7 days.
They need more family friendly activities together. The activities were geared more towards adult only.