My dream trip came true.

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to South Pacific

Helpful Vote: 1

14 Night French Polynesia (Honolulu To Auckland)
Sail Date: September 21, 2011
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
Perfect ship and staff for this trip. Especially enjoied the music in the center that floated up into public areas. The beautifully preparred food. Great quality entertainment. Everything was first class..

Outstanding - I purchased the available cookbook because I didn't want the dining experience to end.

The evening shows were beyond belief.

Everyone - did their job perfectly. we had a great time.

We signed up for the Paul Gaugan tour. We thought our tour included time at a lovely garden. Museum was OK but our tour person was useless and couldn't anser the our questions. I followed a different tour director around near the end when I overheard her speak.
The area near the port was in poor condition.
Don't Miss: Glass Bottom Boat tour was wonderful
We rented a car and enjoied our time on this island.

Pros: Everything - but the ships staff took our trip beyond our expectations

Cons: There was a delay boarding, but once onboard everything was perfect

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!