New Places to Visit

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 29, 2007
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
It kind of surprised me that you did not offer self laundry facilities, solution to sanitize hands before going into the buffet area, the drinks machine. I saw many persons using the toilet, some of them barely washed their finger tips, others opted for not washing at all. Not healthy at all.
We are very pleased with the attention in the formal dinning room. We require Soya Milk, I know it was sort of a different request. Your waiters and waitresses always made sure to find it promtly. I really give my regards to them. Thanks.
The Beach, Hell
Don't Miss: The beach
The Beach, Hell
Don't Miss: The beach
Should include info about public beaches, because they are free.
Don't Miss: Mr. Sancho Beach, it is a national park, very pretty
Should include info about public beaches, because they are free.
Don't Miss: Mr. Sancho Beach, it is a national park, very pretty

Pros: The food, the attention we received from our waitress, the assistant weiter, the head weiter

Cons: That we did not visit Ocho Rios, The falls; instead we went to Montego Bay

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!