Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A nice Getaway

Sail Date: March 04, 2007

I was expecting a newer ship.

Pros: Stopping at the ports of call.

Cons: Every day they had an art auction. Everyone was moved out of the seating area so a few people could bid on bad art. It took space away from a lot of people to entertain just a few.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

Cozumel was fun. Lots of shopping and interesting sights. We had been there before so knew what to expect.
Don't Miss: The town square is a fun place. Lots of activity.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I was very disappointed in this stop. The shopping was awful, no markets like in Jamaica. Seven mile beach was the best part of this stop.
Don't Miss: Seven mile beach.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Seven mile beach.
Don't Miss: The town square is a fun place. Lots of activity.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I thought this was the best stop. I loved walking around and shopping at the open markets. We ate at Margaretiville.
Don't Miss: We didn't take any tours, just shopped.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Don't Miss: We didn't take any tours, just shopped.