A nice Getaway

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2007
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
I was expecting a newer ship.
I was very disappointed in this stop. The shopping was awful, no markets like in Jamaica. Seven mile beach was the best part of this stop.
Don't Miss: Seven mile beach.
Don't Miss: Seven mile beach.
Cozumel was fun. Lots of shopping and interesting sights. We had been there before so knew what to expect.
Don't Miss: The town square is a fun place. Lots of activity.
I thought this was the best stop. I loved walking around and shopping at the open markets. We ate at Margaretiville.
Don't Miss: We didn't take any tours, just shopped.
Don't Miss: The town square is a fun place. Lots of activity.
Don't Miss: We didn't take any tours, just shopped.

Pros: Stopping at the ports of call.

Cons: Every day they had an art auction. Everyone was moved out of the seating area so a few people could bid on bad art. It took space away from a lot of people to entertain just a few.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!