My kids had a ball, and so did I

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 23, 2006
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
This was our second cruise, Carnival last year. This ship was smaller and I really liked that about it. I didnt get lost like I did on the other one. The adult only pool was indoor and really nice. We could never do the rock wall though, either too windy or too many people signed up.
The jewelry is great - I bought an austrailian ruby and carribean jem ring for about 80% off normal
Don't Miss: SHOPPING
very beautiful - night and day difference to Jamaica
Don't Miss: snorkeling
Don't Miss: SHOPPING
very beautiful - night and day difference to Jamaica
Don't Miss: snorkeling
didnt like it at all - too many beggers
didnt like it at all - too many beggers

Pros: easy to get around on the ship - not too crowded

Cons: The breakfasts were good, but exactly the same every day