Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What A Good Time!!!!

Sail Date: April 30, 2006

Overall this ship was very nice. It did not have the glitter of another ship I have been on, but that does not bother me. There was a lot to do when you wanted to do something and there was also the peace and quiet you wanted when you wanted peace and quiet.

Pros: The formal dining area

Cons: Waiting to depart at cruise end

George Town, Grand Cayman
There were not many interesting excursions to choose from in this area, but the shopping was fun.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We did an excursion which took up time, but there are still some things I would like to do when I return, i.e., the scooters.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We choose combined site tours which took up most of our day. This might need to be an overnight stay or early morning departure so that more sights and sounds could be explored.
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Fall