What A Good Time!!!!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 30, 2006
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
Overall this ship was very nice. It did not have the glitter of another ship I have been on, but that does not bother me. There was a lot to do when you wanted to do something and there was also the peace and quiet you wanted when you wanted peace and quiet.
We did an excursion which took up time, but there are still some things I would like to do when I return, i.e., the scooters.
There were not many interesting excursions to choose from in this area, but the shopping was fun.
We choose combined site tours which took up most of our day. This might need to be an overnight stay or early morning departure so that more sights and sounds could be explored.
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Fall
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Fall

Pros: The formal dining area

Cons: Waiting to depart at cruise end