Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise

Sail Date: August 20, 2006

Room Type: Suite

This was my third time on Rhapsody of the Seas. I'm still amazed by the decor, service and the variety of things to do on the ship.

Pros: Classy ship but casual

Cons: Some of the food dishes were not up to par

Ship was clean. Beautiful decor. The ship wasn't too big and it wasn't too small. Plenty of things to do at your own pace.
This being my third time experience on the Rhapsody of the Seas, I've noticed the food quality has declined over the years, but overall, I enjoyed dining. Room service menu was pretty limited. The midnight buffets are no longer, except for Gala night (midnight) buffet.
Overall, the ship staff were friendly, helpful and worked hard to make sure your cruise experience was positive.
Great shows, although some nights, they only offered 1 show only. Usually they had a early show and a later show, so you can choose, according to your dining or scheduling. They offered variety of onboard games and entertainment, such as Bingo, their version of the Newlywed game, etc.
We stayed in the junior suite this time, and it was well worth it. I was amazed at the size of our porch/deck. This was not a small balcony. The room was spacious, and the bathroom had a tub! Our cabin steward was friendly and kept our suite clean several times a day. The room was quiet, and the beds comfortable.
Didn't use this service on this particular trip, but used the Children's program in past cruises.
Great service, clean beaches...overall, this was my favorite
Don't Miss: Deep sea fishing, parasailing or the beach resorts, which had plenty of activities.
George Town, Grand Cayman
My least favorite port. Great place for snorkling or scuba diving though.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays