Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Relaxing vacation

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

Had a great relaxing time with my husband on Regal, It is a truly beautiful ship and had great service. Rooms were spacious and food was very good. This was a vacation for us to relax, which we did. If we would have brought kids, this would not have been a ship for them. I got what we wanted out of this cruise and this was to rest. I unfortunately did not care for the shows that were provided and they truly need to be more upscale performances. There were some fun activities on board and we loved St Maarten and St. Thomas. I have went with princess before and would use them again.

No obstructions at all, loved this room