Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Cannot disappoint

Sail Date: January 24, 2016

Room Type: Suite

The ship was been in commission since 2014 and it shows--gorgeous ship, cabins, pool areas. You really will love the entire experience. This is the first Princess ship I've been on and I would definitely chose this cruise line over any other I've been on before. It's very luxurious and I really liked the more adult atmosphere.

You'll love this room--clean, super comfortable bed, lots of room, incredible view and I slept like a baby.

Make sure you go to the retreat pool area--not as populated for some reason because it's a little out of the way, no kids, very nice.